Homeschoolers Living Well
25 Things About Matthew
Homeschooling - 25 Things About Matthew
- I love to play music. My favorite music is bluegrass and Gospel.
- I started banjo lessons when I was 7 1/2 years old. I can play guitar and mandolin and am learning the fiddle, but banjo is my main instrument and my favorite.
- With the Lord's help, I've written 2 Gospel songs.
- I like Stelling and Frank Neat banjos and Martin guitars.
- I went to Christian school for 5 years, and it was o.k., but I love homeschooling.
- I'm a born again Christian and got saved when I was 6 years old. I love the Lord.
- I'm a Baptist and love going to church.
- I love the King James Bible.
- I love to drive and like Toyota cars and trucks.
- Chicken is my favorite food.
- I like to deer hunt in the winter.
- I like to fish in the summer.
- I walk 4 miles every day.
- I've embraced the healthy lifestyle and try not to eat processed foods or too many sweets, but I love ice cream.
- Bible and history are my favorite subjects. I struggle with math.
- My prayer is that more young ladies would be homeschooled and become wives and stay-at-home moms.
- I plan to homeschool my children if the Lord blesses me with any.
- I would like to attend Liberty University.
- I'm not sure of a career choice yet, maybe something in law enforcement.
- I'm a conservative and like the Tea Party.
- I am so thankful for the parents I have. They are the best.
- I've travelled across the United States from east coast to west coast and north to south. I thank the Lord for that opportunity.
- Virginia is still my favorite state.
- I got a basset hound puppy when I was 7. His name was BeauBeau, and he lived for 6 years. We had to put him to sleep and it was like losing a brother.
- I love to learn new things.
Thank you for reading this list.
Return to About Us from Homeschooling - 25 Things About Matthew
Return to Home Page from Homeschooling - 25 Things About Matthew