Homeschoolers Living Well
25 Things About Herb
Homeschooling - 25 Things About Herb
- I love to play Bluegrass Gospel music in our family band.
- I took guitar lessons as a teenager but never played in a band until I had a son to play with.
- I just recently started learning the mandolin using the Murphy Henry dvd's along with Matthew's help. I'm blessed to have an awesome musician and music teacher for a son.
- I love to sing and do most of the lead singing in our band. I've never had a formal singing lesson.
- I love to fish in the summer and hunt in the winter. We eat the fish we catch and the deer we hunt.
- Homeschooling has allowed me to travel across the United States as Matthew's chaperone and the band's bus driver while Matthew played banjo with Kody Norris & The Watauga Mountain Boys (2010-2013).
- I like to garden. This year (2013) I've grown tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, cucumbers and watermelons.
- I'm a carpenter by trade and spent 32 years in the home building industry.
- I'm an advocate for homeschooling. I teach P.E. and help with the music. I also go on all the field trips.
- My prayer is that all Christians would find a way to homeschool and leave the public school system behind.
- I like to cook, mainly breakfast, but I have been known to cook dinner as well.
- I like to read history books and the newspaper.
- I like the outdoors, all 4 seasons.
- I wasn't the best student in school, and I'm glad my son is not following in my footsteps.
- I'm happily married to the love of my life and blessed with a daughter and a son.
- I like to do yardwork.
- I'm handy around the house with carpentry and plumbing.
- I'm not afraid of housework and helping out my wife.
- I have a younger sister and no brothers.
- I am the leader of our Christian home - just following the Bible.
- Being an online entrepreneur is new to me, but I love to learn new things.
- I love reading the Bible. I'm not sure how many times I've read it all the way through, but I do wish I would have started reading it on a daily basis earlier in my life.
- I seek wisdom from the Lord.
- I don't watch television, but I do listen to conservative talk radio.
- I am truly blessed and hope to bless others.
Thank you for taking the time to read this list.
Return to About Us from Homeschooling - 25 Things About Herb
Return to Home Page from Homeschooling - 25 Things About Herb